Efficient Space Planning
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 19 September 2018
Coventry & Warwickshire Green Business Programme: Low Carbon , Coventry, United Kingdom
Your working environment has a big impact on how you perform at work – attend this short session and get free consultancy to help you create a workplace that reduces costs, increases productivity and results in improved energy efficiency simply by managing your space and activities in a more creative and innovative way.
Attend a morning session at Coventry University to learn about the latest theory and principles of space management:
• Designing for activity based working
• Agile working and the flexible workspace
• Encouraging collaboration and building effective teams.
• Communicating change to create a culture of innovation and success
Follow up with fully funded 121 consultancy session provided to each business attending:
• Bespoke space audit to determine the strengths and weaknesses of your current workplace layout
• Expert advice on workplace design
• Advice on engaging your workforce with change and creating buy-in from staff
Will be beneficial to SMEs who have business premises including offices, manufacturing sites and factories.