This 3-day conclave is part of AEEE’s on-going efforts to highlight the significance of energy efficiency as a resource and a first fuel. The first edition of the conclave INSPIRE 2017 -brought together policy makers, thought leaders, researchers, leading energy-efficiency companies, and participants from India and abroad.
Energise aims to facilitate discussions on the latest research, technologies, business models and policies, resulting in information exchange and incubation of new ideas, with an aim to influence the inter-related energy efficiency and climate change dialogue in India.
Energise will have Papers presentation from the three core thematic areas: Buildings and Communities, Urban Infrastructure and Utilities, and Energy Efficiency for Business Competitiveness. Submitted abstracts and papers will have gone through a rigorous selection and peer review process. All accepted papers will also be published as part of a knowledge compendium.
Calendar Of Events
- Full paper review phase: October 10 – November 01, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: July 01, 2019
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: July 31, 2019
- Submission of full paper: September 30, 2019
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: November 08, 2019
- Final paper submission (after revision): November 22, 2019
- Notification of final acceptance: December 06, 2019
- Last date of registration (for Authors): December 15, 2019
- Produce proceedings: January 31, 2020
- Energise Dates: February 12 – 14, 2020