Energy Efficiency in Your Community!
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 19 April 2018
Carbon Co-op/Community Energy England , St. Luke's Church, Great Colmore Street, Birmingham,B15 2AT, United Kingdom
The event is focussed on enabling Community Energy organisations and partners to initiate, improve and extend energy efficiency services in their area.
It is focussed on practical skills and applied experience. The day will cover topics such as:
- Assessment methodologies
- Design as a process
- Energy efficiency and fuel poverty
- Financing energy efficiency
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Graham Ayling, Energy Savings Trust
- Marianne Heaslip, URBED
- Russell Smith, Parity Projects/Retrofit Works
- Jonathan Atkinson, Carbon Co-op
- Kayla Ente, BHESCo
- Carlos Alonso Gabizón, Carbon Co-op/OpenEnergyMonitor
More details on the agenda will be announced very soon
This event is aimed at local authorities, community energy groups and funding organisations. Lunch is provided.
Registration from 10AM. The event starts at 10.30AM