Floating Offshore Wind 2018
30 October - 30 August 2018
Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre,AB23 8BL, United Kingdom
Floating Offshore Wind 2018 conference and exhibition is the UK’s dedicated floating offshore wind event. Supported by the leading players in this new global market, in 2018 we head to the UK home of oil and gas to learn about the crossover between these two sectors.
2018’s event comes at a critical time. Equinor-Masdar’s Hywind project is outperforming expectations and proven the opportunity. The next generation of schemes are under construction or in development, while the UK Government is working on an Offshore Wind Sector Deal with a clear role for floating offshore wind.
- Next steps for this emerging UK sector both at home and globally
- Implications of the Offshore Wind Sector Deal
- Cost reduction lessons learned
- Latest industry innovations
- Ways to strengthen the supply chain
- The need to invest in skills development
Scottish Renewables and AREG members get to attend this event at the exclusive RenewableUK member rate.