Scottish Renewables Marine Conference
8:00 AM - 4:45 PM, 26 September 2018
Scottish Renewables , University of the Highlands and Islands, United Kingdom
Scotland’s position at the forefront of marine energy development is well deserved, but with technologies continuing to struggle to reach their full commercial potential, is our global lead at risk?
Designed to feed in industry priorities to the Scottish Government’s Marine Energy Group, this conference will bring together key industry players to assess risks and opportunities facing the sector over the next 12 months.
Key questions the event will answer:
- Which revenue models will succeed in commercialising our industry?
- Is the CfD right for the marine sector?
- What are the innovative business models which will help create a sustainable future for the sector?
- How can wave and tidal energy build productive places and capture more of the economic benefit from our seas?
- How can marine energy support the blue economy?
- How can we maximise the export opportunities in marine energy?