Smart Grid Flexibility 2019
9:00 AM 1 October - 5:00 PM 3 October 2019
Phoenix Forums Ltd , Hilton London Olympia, 380 Kensington High Street, London, United Kingdom
The first Smart Grid Flexibility conference takes place October 2019, in London, UK. Drawing together specialists in flexibility and distributed energy, this utility-driven conference focuses on the strategic, commercial, and technical issues surrounding the flexible integration of DERs into the electricity system.
The utility-driven, case-study led conference programme also includes a technology-innovation panel, a series of end-user driven round table discussions, a live demo lab of the latest vendor tools, an exhibition area displaying state of the art DER and flexibility technologies, an extended blockchain tutorial and a networking evening reception open to all participants.
Programme highlights include:
- Case-study driven conference programme – gain in-depth insights into the latest flexibility projects and strategies of pioneering European utilities and understand how new systems and processes are being developed to support digital transformation
- Technology-innovation panel discussions – quiz the leading flexibility solution and DER management system suppliers on the strength of their solutions and suitability for integration into the smart-utility environment
- Roundtable breakout sessions – choose from a selection of intimate roundtables, each addressing a key theme arising from the opening day’s discussions, to allow you to delve deeper into the most specific issues impacting your organisation
- Networking evening reception – relax and unwind after a full day of presentations and panel discussions, meet with colleagues from across the European smart grid community, reflect on new ideas and opportunities for collaboration
- Exhibition area – displaying 10+ suppliers of the latest technologies within smart grid energy flexibility
- Live demo labs – of the latest grid flexibility tools and technologies