The Future We Want: Shaping Environmental Politics
10:00 AM - 4:30 PM, 26 October 2018
Political Studies Association , Woburn House,WC1H 9HQ, United Kingdom
The Political Studies Assocaition will be co-hosting hosting their next event with the Green House Think Tank.
The Future We Want: Shaping Environmental Politics is primarily a networking event for policymakers, academics and environmental NGOs to discuss environmental policy-making in a shifting political landscape. The event will feature:
- A keynote speech from Amelia Womack, Deputy Leader of the Green Party
- Roundtable discussions hosted by environmental think tanks Green House, the Foundation for Democracy and Sustainable Development, and Policy Connect
- Session on 'The Politics of Climate Change'
- An opportunity to network with participants during lunch
- Training on how to make your work more impactful, facilitated by an associate of the National Co-ordinating Centre for Public Engagement
We have organised this event in response to very positive feedback about practitioner participation at our workshop last year on Climate Change in Interesting Times.
The event will be held from 10:00-16:30 at Woburn House, 20 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9HB. More details are in the flyer attached, and a full agenda will be made available closer to the date.
To register your attendance, please access the Eventbrite link here.