Horizon 2020 Work Programmehttps://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/news-events/newsroom/€212.5-million-available-to-renewable-energy-projects
Posted 31 October 2017
Closing date: 31 January 2018
The topics open for applications are:
- LC-SC3-RES-4-2018: Renewable energy system integrated at the building scale (overall budget: €27.5m, two-stage application process)
- LC-SC3-RES-5-2018: Increased performance of technologies for local heating and cooling solutions (overall budget: €10 m, single-stage application process)
- LC-SC3-RES-6-2018: Demonstrate significant cost reduction for Building Integrated PV (BIPV) solutions (overall budget: €30 m, single-stage application process)
- LC-SC3-RES-11-2018: Developing solutions to reduce the cost and increase performance of renewable technologies (overall budget: €30 m, two-stage application process)
- LC-SC3-RES-12-2018: Demonstrate highly performant renewable technologies for combined heat and power (CHP) generation and their integration in the EU's energy system (overall budget: €30 m, single-stage application process)
- LC-SC3-RES-13-2018: Demonstrate solutions that significantly reduce the cost of renewable power generation (overall budget: €45 m, single-stage application process)
- LC-SC3-RES-21-2018: Development of next generation biofuels and alternative renewable fuel technologies for road transport (overall budget: €25 m, single-stage application process)
- LC-SC3-RES-28-2018-2019-2020: Market Uptake support (overall budget: €15 m, single-stage application process)
For topics with a single-stage submission process, the deadline for application is 13 February 2018. The results of the selection will be announced not later than 13 July 2018.
For topics with a two-stage submission process, candidates should submit their short proposal no later than 31 January 2018. They will be then informed within three months after the topic's deadline if they have qualified to the second stage of the selection process. If so, they will be invited to submit a full project proposal by 23 August 2018. The final decision about which projects will receive EU funding will be known the latest by 23 January 2019.