Industrial Efficiency 2020 – Decarbonise Industry! - Call for abstracts ends December 9th
03 Dec 2019
Time is running out to avert the catastrophic consequences of global warming. Following IPCC’s wake-up call, bold and decisive action is needed now. With a third of global final energy consumption, industry has a key role in the transition ahead.
Regardless of the end-use sector, energy efficiency is key to decarbonisation, productivity gains, energy security, improved competitiveness and socio-economic benefits. Efficiency improvements also reduce costs associated with maintenance, production stand-still, and insurance fees. And, importantly, this will have positive employment benefits throughout the economy.
Instructions for abstracts submission
All abstracts must be submitted through the eceee online submission system. You cannot submit a file, but have to type or copy and paste the abstract text into the system. You will be able to update the abstract until the deadline of 9 December.
The required parts of the abstract are:
- A title.
- A few keywords summarising your abstract.
- Your choice whether you want to write a peer-reviewed paper, or just present an extended abstract (without a paper).
- An abstract text of maximum 2,000 characters (including spaces).
- A preferred panel to present your abstract or paper in (you can also add a second and third choice).
The available panels for the conference are:
- Policies and programmes to drive transformation
- Sustainable production towards a circular economy
- Energy management – in real life
- Technology, processes and systems
- Business models, finance and investment
- Deep decarbonisation of industry
For further information click here
Share this page