Rushlight Awards 2017-18 - open for entries
14 Sep 2017
The Rushlight Awards are currently accepting entries for the 2017-18 categories. They are the only set of awards designed specifically to support and promote all the latest clean technologies, innovations, initiatives and deployment projects for businesses and other organisations throughout UK, Ireland and internationally. The deadline is 30th November 2017.
The Rushlight Awards are open to all types of organisation at any stage of corporate development, including individual inventors, early stage companies, charities, universities, SMEs, quoted companies and multi-nationals.
There are all the categories from prior years (see Categories), including the following:
- each of the renewable energy types
- improvements to older energy forms
- environmental clean-up solutions
- resource efficiency in all its guises
- transport of all types
- sustainable manufacturing, sustainable products, sustainable agriculture, biodiversity, environmental metrology
- sustainable initiatives, programmes and deployment
Share this page
The UKERC Network is a resource for anyone interested in the UK energy sector to find, and contribute, insight on the main activities and trends in UK energy research. Extra content is always welcome - please contact Jessica Bays.
This resource is funded by the Energy Programme, part of UK Research and Innovation