The UKERC team
UKERC is a consortium of academic partners from over 30 different UK institutions.
- Professor John Loughhead FREng FCGI OBE, Imperial College London, Executive Director
- Professor Jim Watson, Imperial College London, Research Director
- Dr Nick Eyre, University of Oxford, Co-Director, Energy Demand
- Professor Nick Jenkins, Cardiff University, Co-Director, Energy Supply
- Dr Melanie Austen, Plymouth Marine Laboratory, Co-Director, Energy and Environment
- Professor Paul Ekins, University College London, Co-Director Energy Systems
- Dr Robert Gross, Imperial College London, Co-Director, Technology and Policy Assessment
- Dr Jim Halliday, Co-Director, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Research Atlas
UKERC headquarters are based at Imperial College London, the Environmental Change Institute at the University of Oxford, and Edinburgh University.
The HQ team is responsible for overseeing the strategy and delivery of the overall programme.
Meet the HQ staff