Following submission of your application, proposers may be asked to address any comments by the Meeting Place in the original application and resubmit with modifications. If your application is approved, in partnership with the Meeting Place you would be responsible for:
- Identifying a steering committee of 4-6 people who ideally are representative of the participants who would attend the event. The Meeting Place will be represented on the Steering Committee;
- With the Steering Committee and via-tele-conference and off-line work, design the aims and objectives and overall content of the event, prepare background papers as appropriate, agree on the event format, develop participant lists, identify any speakers and approve logistic arrangements.
- During the event, chair event sessions and report back on discussions. Be available during the event to respond to changes and emerging issues.
- After the event, provide considerable assistance in producing event reports and/or other identified outputs.
Proposers of any Meeting Place activity are required to assist the Meeting Place with writing a report on the activity. This report should cover at a minimum:
· an outline of the activity and its objectives;
· the outcomes and outputs.